Plum Films is committed to protecting and respect your prvacy and this page explains how, when and why we may collect your personal information during the course of providing services to you.
Who are we?
Plum Films Ltd.
Company registration SC241097
Queries relating to this policy should be directed to: [email protected]
What information do we collect?
We take your privacy seriously and only use personal information to contact you about relevant services, updates to our business, and respond to enquiries, where appropriate.
In processing data, the following principles are adhered to.
Personal data is:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for valid purposes that are clearly explained and not used in any manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Accurate, secure, and kept up to date – and kept only as long as necessary for the specified purposes.
- Never shared with third parties for promotional purposes, unless otherwise stated and agreed to.
How do we use personal data?
Where there is legitimate interest, and consent, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- Account set up and administration
- Delivering, marketing and events communication
- Internal research and development purposes
- Provision of goods and services
- Legal obligations, financial updates and audits
- Recruitment and employee records
How long do we store your data?
We store personal data for as long as necessary depending on contractual requirements and legal obligations. This varies depending on your relationship with the organisation.
We respect your right to access and control how we process and use your data.
If you would like information on the data we hold for you, please contact [email protected].
We aim to respond within 30 days.
Cookies are very small text files stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer. However, if you do, you won’t be able to share pages with social networks and we won’t be able to use your anonymous, non-personal information (for instance, what type of browser you use and what country you are in) in our website usage statistics.
For more information regarding your rights, visit the Information Commissioner’s Office. Set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promote openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals, the ICO is the UK’s UK’s independent authority.