Plum Films understands that the information you trust us with is important to you, and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains how, when and why we collect your personal information during the course of providing services to you, under what circumstances we may disclose your personal information to others, and how we keep it secure.
Who we are?
Plum Films Ltd. SC241097
Any questions relating to this policy should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
We take your privacy seriously and only use personal information to contact you about relevant services, updates to our business, and respond to enquiries, where appropriate.
In processing data, the following principles will be adhered to. Personal data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for valid purposes that are clearly explained and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
- Relevant to specific purposes and limited only to those purposes
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only as long as necessary for the specified purposes and kept securely
- Not shared with third parties for promotional purposes, unless otherwise stated and agreed to.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your data for the following purposes, where there is legitimate interest, and consent:
- The personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- Account set up and administration
- Delivering marketing and events communication
- Internal research and development purposes
- Provision of goods and services
- Legal obligations (eg. prevention of fraud)
- Financial updates or audits
- Recruitment and employee records – for specific information regarding this, please contact email@example.com
How long do we store your data for?
We will store personal data for as long as necessary depending on contractual requirements and legal obligations. This will vary depending on your relationship with the organisation.
We respect your right to access and control how we process and use your data. If you would like information on the data we hold for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 30 days.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer. However if you do, you won’t be able to share pages with social networks and we won’t be able to use your anonymous, non-personal information (for instance, what type of browser you use and what country you are in) in our website usage statistics.
For more information regarding your rights, visit the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals – the Information Commissioner’s Office.